Mini Coffee Mill - Belmont Japan
Add to wish list
A lightweight and compact coffee grinder
- Durable ceramic conical burrs which does not conduct heat and affect coffee taste
- Removable handle and light body excellent for camping and hiking
- Adjustable grind size from coarse drip to fine espresso
- Silicone band for comfortable gripping and handle storage
- 18-8 stainless steel housing making it easy to clean
- Handle is attached by a hexagonal nut, providing a solid connection whilst grinding
Material: 18-8 stainless steel, ceramics, nylon bag
Size: 4.7 x 13.5cm (mill body)/2.8 x 11.3 x 3.5cm (handle)
Capacity: about 17 grams
Country of origin: Japan
- Maintenance of ceramic burr - centre blade is washable, make sure it is fully dry before next use. Outer burr can be cleaned by a brush and air pump.
(Although the maker only recommends to remove the centre blade for washing, some users used to remove the inner blade and outer blade for washing from time to time, which still works)
- Grind size - adjust by turning the marked dial, suggest to put a simple marking on the dial to remember the preferred grind size.