*Please note our quilts are made to order and current lead times are in excess of 8 weeks.
Versatile, ultralight and comfortable. The Quenda quilts are our range of ultralight down top quilts made right here in Tasmania‚ Australia.
- 850 FP DownTek Water Resistant Down. RDS certified (Responsible Down Standard).
- Draft collar - New feature June 2018
- Offset Trapezoidal Baffles (for quilts rated lower than 0c) for optimal warmth and flexibility.
- Adjustable foot box using reinforced snaps and draw cord. This allows the user to have a closed footbox‚ or open it right up and use it like a blanket.
- Offset dual draw cord and snap at the head end allows you to seal in the warmth. The draw cord is offset at either side of the top of the quilt so it is easily reached for venting or sealing in the warmth.
- Pad and back straps - you get two sets of straps. 1. A shorter set which simply attach to the quilt buckles to pull the edges under you‚ but not attached to the pad. 2. A set of straps which go around your sleeping pad and then attach the quilt to your pad. You can use either‚ a combination of the two or none depending on your preference.
- Stuff sack and long term storage sack included
Quenda 180 - for people up to 180cm
Quenda 195 - for people up to 195cm
Quenda 210 - for people up to 210cm
Note: If you are close to the maximum height listed above consider moving up a size.
Temperature ratings (limit of comfort):
+5C (straight boxed baffle)
Inner Fabric Options (10 denier standard):
Charcoal Grey, Titanium Grey
Outer fabric options (15 denier standard):
Woodland Camo, Dark Olive, Electric Blue, Burnt Orange
Quenda 180 (Fill weight/Total weight)
+5c reg: 265g/465g
Quenda 195 (Fill weight/Total weight)
+5c reg: 280g/495g
Quenda 210 (Fill weight/Total weight)
Quenda 195 -7c = 33cm x 16cm (uncompressed)
Made in Tasmania‚ Australia.