Available on backorder - expected delivery in September.
The Coastline-2 is a classic A-frame tent using trekking poles as the main structure. This two person version offers two large zippered doors and a full mesh inner tent. The mesh inner is easy to pack down to gain more space inside the tent.
The concept development started from the PTL races in France, requiring an ultra light but functional tent. Lightweight, mobility, simplicity and beauty are the core elements of the CoastLine. From the structural design to material selection the main goal is to shave off the weight. Bring this tent to your dream trail and it will let you stay comfortably in the arm of mother nature.
* 3 Season 2-Person trekking tent
* Ultra light design with minimum weight only 930g
* 2 Large U-shape doors ensure easy entry
* Unique design allowing front-to-back air convection
* Unique side mesh design improves ventilation especially in rainy weather
* Designed to utilise trekking poles as tent supports (Front and rear: 120cm, not included)
* Detachable inner provides extra vestibule in bad weather
* Full mesh inner offers protection from the bugs and insects
Outer: 30D Nylon 66 ripstop. Silicone coated 2,000mm;
Body: 15D Nylon Mesh;
Floor: 30D Nylon 66 ripstop. PU coated 3,000mm.
Minimum Weight: 930g
Color: Greyish Blue
Sleep: 2 person
Door: 2 door
Poles: Not included
Inner Tent Area: 2.8 sqm
Packed Size: 40*12*12(H) CM
Included: Outer Tent, Inner Tent, Tent Pegs, Tent Stuffsack
Please note: Seam sealing is required using a 100% silicone sealant.