Available on backorder - expected delivery in September.
The Coastline-1 is a classic A-frame tent using trekking poles as the main structure. The concept development started from the PTL racing in France, an ultra light functional tent was needed. We extend the concept and fine tuned the tent that every thru-hikers desires. Light weight, mobility, simplicity and beauty are the core elements of the CoastLine. From the structural design to material selection the purpose is to shave the weight from your shoulders. Bring this tent to your dream trail and it will let you stay comfortably in the arm of mother nature.
* 3 Season 1-Person trekking tent
* Ultra light design with minimum weight only 725g
* Wind resistant thanks to high-low tent shape
* Large U-shape front door designed to ensure easy entry
* Front door lateral pole extends head room
* Unique design allows front-to-back air convection
* Breathable material at rear tent allows better ventilation
* Designed to utilise trekking poles as the tent support (front: 120cm; rear: 70cm, not included)
* Detachable inner tent provides extra vestibule in bad weather
* Full mesh inner offers protection from the bugs and insects
Outer: 30D Nylon 66 ripstop. Silicone coated 2,000mm;
Body: 15D Nylon Mesh;
Floor: 30D Nylon 66 ripstop. PU coated3,000mm.
Minimum Weight: 725g
Color: Greyish Blue
Sleep: 1 person
Door: 1 door
Poles: Not included
Inner Tent Area: 1.85 sqm
Packed Size: 38*12*12(H) CM
Included: Outer Tent, Inner Tent, Tent Pegs, Tent Stuffsack
Please note: Seam sealing is required using a 100% silicone sealant.