Available on backorder - expected delivery in September.
This is an upgraded version of CoastLine-1P with side open doors for easier entry and better ventilation. Two zipper doors on each side and 1 L-shape door of the inner tent.
The Coastline-1 is a classic A-frame tent using trekking poles as the main structure. The concept development started from the PTL racing in France, an ultra light functional tent was needed. We extend the concept and fine tuned the tent that every thru-hikers desires. Light weight, mobility, simplicity and beauty are the core elements of the CoastLine. From the structural design to material selection the purpose is to reduce the weight on your shoulders. Bring this tent to your dream trail and it will let you stay comfortably in the arm of mother nature.
* 3 Season 1-Person trekking tent
* Ultra light design with minimum weight only 760g
* Wind resistant thanks to high-low tent shape
* Large L-shape side door design ensures easy entry
* Front door lateral pole extends head room
* Unique design allowing front-to-back and two side doors for air convection
* Breathable material at rear of tent allows for better ventilation
* Designed to utilise trekking poles as tent support (front: 120cm; rear: 70cm, not included)
* Detachable Inner tent provides extra vestibules in bad weather
* Full mesh inner protects from bugs and insects
Season: 3 Season
Outer: 30D Nylon 66 ripstop. Silicone coated 2,000mm;
Body: 15D Nylon Mesh;
Floor: 30D Nylon 66 ripstop. PU coated3,000mm.
Minimum Weight: 760g
Color: Greyish Blue
Sleep: 1 person
Outer: 2 doors
Inner: 1 door
Poles: Not included
Inner Tent Area: 1.85 sqm
Packed Size: 38*12*12(H) CM
Included: Outer Tent, Inner Tent, Tent Pegs, Tent Stuffsack