*Due in stock mid-June 2018 - available on pre-order and will be posted when it is in stock.
Go the distance with our latest addition to the Seeker series, the 4L.
It has a higher capacity storage, yet it’s lightweight. The flexible
bail handle allows for easy pouring and carrying. It packs away nice and
easy. And four side lash points for hanging or pack attachment make it
the perfect tool for the long haul.
- Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Extremely packable, flatten and roll when empty and stow in bail handle
- The flexible design makes it so light and compact, you'll forget it's in your pack
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring
- Flexible bail handle makes it easy to fill in a stream or lake and carry
water filter compatible, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter (sold separately)
screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
4 L / 140 fl oz
126 g / 4.4 oz
310 mm / 12.1 in x 220 mm / 8.6 in
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE