Quenda Quilt$365.00 AUD
*These are made to order please see our Lead times
The Quenda top quilts are our range of ultralight down top quilts made right here in Tasmania, Australia.
- NEW for 2018 - 850 fill power DownTek Water Resistant Down. Ethically sourced and RDS certified (Responsible Down Standard).
- Offset Trapezoidal Baffles (for quilts rated lower than 0c) for optimal warmth and flexibility.
- Adjustable foot box using reinforced snaps and draw cord. This allows the user to have a closed footbox, or open it right up and use it like a blanket.
- Offset dual draw cord and snap at the head end allows you to seal in the warmth. The draw cord is offset at either side of the top of the quilt so it is easily reached for venting or sealing in the warmth.
- Ultralight DWR fabric - 15 denier fabric outer and 10 denier fabric inner is standard. For those who want to save every gram our 10 denier fabric can also be used on the outer shell, though colours are limited.
- Pad and back straps - you get two sets of straps. 1. A shorter set which simply attach to the quilt buckles to pull the edges under you, but not attached to the pad. 2. A set of straps which go around your sleeping pad and then attach the quilt to your pad. You can use either, a combination of the two or none depending on your preference.
- Stuff sack and long term storage sack included
Quenda 180 - for people up to 180cm
Quenda 195 - for people up to 195cm
Note: If you are close to the maximum height listed above consider moving up a size.
+5C (straight boxed baffle)
-1C (offset trapezoidal baffle)
-7C (offset trapezoidal baffle)
-12C (offset trapezoidal baffle)
Inner Fabric Options (10 denier standard):
Outer fabric options (15 denier standard):
Quenda 180 (Fill weight/Total weight)
+5c reg: 265g/465g (850FP)
-1c reg: 346g/ 566g (850FP)
-7c reg: 437g/643g (850FP)
-12c reg: 528g/730g (850FP)
Quenda 195 (Fill weight/Total weight)
+5c reg: 280g/495g (850FP)
-1c reg: 366/587g (850FP)
-7c reg: 462g/685g (850FP)
-12c reg: 559g/784g (850FP)
Quenda 210 (Fill weight/Total weight)
Packed size: Quenda 195 -7c = 33cm x 16cm (uncompressed)
Made in Tasmania, Australia.