38mm Polyester 105 - Seatbelt Webbing - per metre$1.65
Australian made polyester webbing.
A synthetic, man made fiber selected for its strength and resistance to ultraviolet deterioration. A low shrinkage high tenacity yarn is used in this webbing and a thermo fixing process in the dyeing to give the most optimum results polyester is capable of.
Properties of our polyester webbing are:
– Superior water, wind and environmental resistance
– Resistant to mildew
– Resistant to most chemicals
– Resistant to stretching and shrinking
– High abrasion resistance
– Very high tensile strength
– High colour and light fastness
– Quick drying
– Easily cleaned
Tensile Force: 1481kg
Colour: Black only at this stage.
Uses: Bag straps, hammock tree straps.
Price is per metre.